BaByliss Pro Professional 1 1/4" Flat Iron-Blue

BaByliss Pro Professional 1 1/4' Flat Iron-Blue
  • 2in1 hairstyling iron
  • Professional salon model
  • Create different styles for your hair- straight or curly

Straightener shorted out in hand after only one week. Mailed it back to manufacturer and have been waiting nearly a month to receive replacement. Would not buy again!

Buy BaByliss Pro Professional 1 1/4" Flat Iron-Blue Now

I have extremely thick and curly hair. It used to take me at least 2 hours to straighten my hair. It now only takes me 45 minutes to straighten my hair. All of my sorority sister always want to use it because it worked a miracle with my hair! Plus your hair does not look fried after use!

Read Best Reviews of BaByliss Pro Professional 1 1/4" Flat Iron-Blue Here

My daughter had don the research and found that this was the best hair straightener on the maket. However, the company is discontinuing the product. We got it sooner, she loves it.

Thanks for fast delivery too.

Want BaByliss Pro Professional 1 1/4" Flat Iron-Blue Discount?

I had a friend visit me with a babyliss flat iron she bought at Amazon and I was amazed at how shiney her hair looked when she used it to straightener her hair 3 years later I bought my own. I love it. Glides against the hair and doesn't snag. Makes it very shiney and I also use it to curl my hair. I love the metal they use for the plates it's genuis better than the chi hands down.

I really like this flat iron! I'd have given it five stars, but it's my first straightener, so I've got nothing to compare it to. It does take me about an hour to use completely, but my hair is beyond curly and thick, so I think it's pretty quick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment