Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula No-Lye Relaxer

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Thermalceutical Intensive No-lye Relaxer, RegularI'm Mulatto (mom's Black, dad's White), and have been relaxing my own hair for almost twenty years now. This is all that I use since I tried it after it was recommended to me by a friend, and all I expect to ever use again.

I started out getting my hair relaxed by a stylist (or Mom herself) who used FabuLaxer, which always did a good job, but always burned my sensitive scalp. I tried Optimum, and, prior to switching over to Dr. Miracle's, was a steady and faithful Soft and Beautiful user. And then, a friend of mine told me about this product. She said that this was all that she ever used, that it didn't burn her scalp, and that even when her relaxer started to grow out, her hair didn't revert back to "nappy" condition the way that it had with other chemical relaxers. I find that much of what she'd told me about Dr. Miracle's No Lye Cream Relaxer Kit holds true for me, as well.

When it's coming up on time for me to relax my hair, I make a conscious and concerted effort NOT to scratch my scalp for at least a good three to five days before I plan to relax my new growth. I have sensitive skin, so my scalp tends to burn badly even without scratches on it. I've found that this relaxer is mild, and doesn't burn or do anywhere NEAR the damage that I've grown accustomed to when using other cream relaxers. Yes, those sensitive spots on my scalp do still develop burns, but I truly don't believe that there's any way around that.

One thing that I've always done to restore my scalp and hair after a relaxer (and, honestly, on a weekly basis), is to give myself a pure, hot olive oil treatment. I pour about half a cup of 100% pure olive oil into a cup, microwave it until just warm (about 2 minutes at 40% power), then use a coffee scoop to pour it over my hair at the hairline, middle of my head, and around the sides. I massage the oil into my scalp and hair, cover my head with a plastic bag, leave it in for 20 to 30 minutes, then shampoo it back out with two shampoo applications (rinse the oil out with warm water, apply shampoo, rinse, shampoo again, rinse, condition, then style. I do that weekly). That process completely restores my hair from chemical damage, and I've been doing it for years. I constantly get compliments on how soft, shiny, and silky my hair is, and I fully attribute it to the olive oil treatments I use. The Dr. Miracle's relaxers are just the icing on the cake.

I really do believe that Dr. Miracle's is the best relaxer that you can buy yourself. The smell is pleasant, the damage it does is minimal to nonexistent, and it leaves your hair in better condition than it was before you started using it. I don't ever expect to stop using this product, nor do I expect to switch over to any other brand.

I first started using this product a few months ago after searching near and far online for reviews. I read all sorts of negative reviews about this product making people's hair fall out, people saying that is smells bad and people complaining about the commercials on tv for the product. Let me tell you, this is the best relaxer I have ever used. I would put it up against Designers Touch, Nairobi or even Motions any day and it will beat them every time. Trust me, I know about the above mentioned products because I have paid hair stylists to use them in my hair for years and usually when 5 weeks is up my hair turns back into a bush. Not to mention, my scalp used to be so dry and itchy using those other products and they always burned my scalp even when I did not scratch. I am an African American female with kinky, nappy, hard to manage (I think type 4c) hair and after I applied this relaxer following the directions exactly, my hair was slick, soft, and silky. My hair looked and felt like Indian hair, honestly. I was surprised since I had read so many negative reviews. My hair did not fall out, the relaxer did not even burn my scalp, and the smell was not that bad. The relaxer smelled like any other relaxer and all the other products have a refreshing smell, similar to Big Red chewing gum, or Winterfresh chewing gum, it is a strong scent but, it does not stink. People high and low complained about the commercials and I see nothing wrong with them because my hair was wild and unmanageable just like the woman in the commercials prior to my trying this product and I did not like my hair nappy. I suppose if you have never had hair so nappy that you can't even comb it like I have had then you would find the commercials offensive. But, this relaxer could not have done a better job; people keep asking me which relaxer I used because my hair looks like Pocahontas's. Dr. Miracle's regular relaxer is great and I had never before seen results like that. I will never go back to any other relaxer.

Buy Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula No-Lye Relaxer Now

My brother and I are of Irish heritage and have possible mixed heritage as well. Our hair has always been very curly and without flat irons, gels, mousses, or African hair products our hair looks like we stuck our fingers in a light socket.

I have tried other relaxers on my brothers hair now for about a year and this one is one of the best for straightening.

The pros and cons and tips are listed below:

Pros:

1. Does straighten frizzy kinky hair very well.

2. Has an amazing conditioner.

3. Ease of use.

4. This is thinner than ORS and goes on more evenly!

Cons:

1. I noted his hair was much drier looking than when we used ORS, straighter but much drier, if you use this product buy an INTENSIVE after conditioner.

2. The neutralizing shampoo did not turn pink as ORS an was hardly visible.

3. This made the hairs on the back of his neck very course, (dare I said like public hair).

Tips:

1. Section hair starting at the back of the neck to prevent over processing the front and sides, go in long rows across.

2. Put relaxer on after you use the gel to protect the skin.

3. Smooth relaxer on with the wooden stick provided.

4. COMB THOUGH HAIR! This is very important if you want the sleek straight look and will not damage the hair as long as you use a comb without very small teeth.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula No-Lye Relaxer Here

I started relaxing my hair as a teenager. I've always used the Soft & Beautiful Just For Me regular since everything else I have tried would burn and destroy my scalp and hair. Even when visiting my parents' country (Dominican Republic) a salon lady convinced me she had a perfect relaxer for my hair. Something really light that still burned my scalp and left my hair brittle with massive split ends and breaking like everything else I have tried.

Well this past weekend I was at the store buying my usual "Just for Me" relaxers for my teenage daughter and myself (we both have the same texture hair) and Dr. Miracle's relaxer was right next to it. Not sure why since I had never seen the commercial or even heard of it, but it intrigued me. I went into the isle twice after leaving with my "Just for me" relaxers to read the entire Dr. Miracle box. I ended up buying it for myself while buying the Just for Me for my daughter just in case. Didn't want to experiment with her hair.

After trying many I have to say this is the BEST relaxer I have ever tried. I really regret not getting it for my daughter. You can actually see the difference in both relaxer comparing our hairs since they are the same textures. For the first time in my life I do not have any scabs on my head after relaxing it. My daughter does though. My hair is also a lot prettier and healthier looking than it has ever been.

I'm honestly not sure what all the bad reviews are about as they make no sense to me. First of all, all relaxers smell. Actually a lot stronger than this. And my hair looks and feels better than it ever has. You can't even see my split ends, although I'm sure they are still there. Just not noticeable after using everything as directed that was in the box. I am very happy with this product and happy I didn't read reviews before buying. All I can say is buy it and see for yourself.

Want Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula No-Lye Relaxer Discount?

Wow! My older brother and I used this product for the very first time and we were soooo impressed with the results! Really, our hair is so much straighter that we don't even have to use our flat iron. We both have course hair so this product really changed our hairs. It does not smell at all, barely if any. Really there was nothing negative to say about this product. We'll definitely rebuy this product again whenever we decide to redo this all over again. Worth the money!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment