Joico Reconstrx K-pak Professional Reconstrx Vapor Iron

Joico Reconstrx K-pak Professional Reconstrx Vapor IronThe first time I used this iron I already had high expectations. I read a few rave reviews, and as an early birthday gift to myself I bought it. After doing a very deep conditioning treatment, I blew dry my hair, and wrapped it up over night.

The next morning I filled the little reservoir with the Vapor Fuel, and began to flat iron. I immediately saw incredible sheen, and felt amazing softness in my hair. There was a very minimal amount of steam emitted, but once I was done with my whole head, only 1/4 of the liquid was left. There wasn't even that "burnt" smell flat ironing can some times leave.

My hair stayed moist, shiny, and felt strong until my next wash. Usually, my hair begins to look and feel dull after a couple of days.

This flat iron made my hair products work the inside out as well. They penetrated deep, and were sealed in because of the steam used. I think I can count on one hand how may broken hairs I had the whole week.

This is the best hair appliance that I've ever used. I'll never give it up!

If you know the science of hair you will understand why this is such a great tool to have. Not only does this make your hair shiny and beautiful but it physically repairs and protects against damage. The vapor is infused with human hair keratin. This is the only protein that will repair your hair, not just coat the cuticle. Organic and animal proteins are too big in molecular size to penetrate the hair strand and sit on the cuticle as where keratin will go in and fill the holes in your hair strand fixing and repairing at the source. The fact that you are now mixing this with heat to open the cuticle allows for maximum deposit into the hair. I have used this on clients with extremely damaged hair, coarse hair and fine hair and the results are amazing..... Now for the down side (why this gets 4 stars not 5). There was a manufacturing defect in the original design causing irons to leak the vapor which would get into the electrical system of the iron and cause it to short out. Joico has since fixed this and replaced the irons currently on the shelf. If you do not have your receipt try contacting a joico rep and they should replace them. Hope this review helps!

Buy Joico Reconstrx K-pak Professional Reconstrx Vapor Iron Now

I bought this from my hairdresser which is lucky for me because the first one popped, sizzled and shorted out after 6 weeks. The replacement did the same after 6 weeks. My hairdresser always replaces them for me. I would not buy this from anywhere but a licensed professional who can help with replacements. It has saved my damaged hair and I love the way my hair looks and feels. If that were not the case, I would never keep replacing it. For 100+ it should not short out. The cheap ones I bought from Sally's or Walmart never broke, but of course never made my hair look all that great. Buyer beware that there is a serious flaw in the design since the vapor can short out the circuits.

Read Best Reviews of Joico Reconstrx K-pak Professional Reconstrx Vapor Iron Here

This was the BEST straightener I've ever used. My hair looked awesome, and felt smooth and silky. Everything was great . . . that is until it sparked and shorted out on me this morning after only one week! Yes readers, that's right. One week. I remember reading the reviews when I bought it that warned me against just such a thing, but I thought "Surely these people are doing something wrong. It won't happen to me." And I shelled out some serious dough anyways. BIG MISTAKE! There is no product warranty, but if you ship it to the company in California (at your own expense) and pay for the return shipping of $15, they will supposedly fix it or send you a new one. Of course, that's another $30 bucks I would have to sink into this thing, and the same thing would probably happen again, as it has for most other reviewers who have returned them only to be disappointed again. Considered yourself warned.

Want Joico Reconstrx K-pak Professional Reconstrx Vapor Iron Discount?

Purchased last year and within 6 months iron went completely DEAD. Got Replacement from the vendor and now its 6 months again and its completely DEAD. Not happy got in touch with Joico and they will either replace or refund. I want a refund, i think 2 trys is enough.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment