Jose Eber Signature 1" Tormaline Flat Iron Pink/bronze Adjustable Temperature

Jose Eber Signature 1' Tormaline Flat Iron Pink/bronze Adjustable TemperatureIt seemed flimsy at first, but works okay. However, it's definitely not worth $75.00. It doesn't even have an automatic shut-off. Jose Eber Signature Series Straightening Iron Pink is the same exact item and costs much less.

I just replaced my flat iron that I have had for probably about 7 years. I sed it for the first time this morning with great results. I love the fact that yo ucan adjust the temperature and the outside doesn't get that hot. If you are looking for a new flat iron, look no further than this one, it is amazing.

Buy Jose Eber Signature 1" Tormaline Flat Iron Pink/bronze Adjustable Temperature Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment