Style House 1.25" Professional Styling Iron

Style House 1.25' Professional Styling IronThis flat iron works really well.

I didn't actually buy it on Amazon...I got it from a salesman that was going door to door to businesses offering them for $20. I was a little skeptical, but he let me try it out first and it got really hot so I bought it and I'm so glad I did.

I've used it for a couple days now and I can't believe what a good deal I got. This flat iron works better than the Chi I used to have. My hair gets straighter in less time than before. And my hair feels a lot silkier than it did before.

The one negative is that the blades of the iron don't open up as wide as my old flat iron. After a couple days I got used to it and it's not really much of an issue anymore. It was definitely a little annoying at first.

Also, the plastic feels cheaper than other flat irons I've used.

Overall, this flat iron performs very well.

I don't know that I'd pay $65 for it. I'd probably pay $50. I should also note that I'm an avid bargain shopper.

I just brought this styling iron and I am totally in love with it. I have problems straitening my hair it usually poofs back up with in 30 min of flattening it no matter what i use but when i used this styling iron it was almost as if I had gone to my beautician. It is definitely worth your money

Buy Style House 1.25" Professional Styling Iron Now

I bought one of these about 4it months ago and love it, however the plate cracked and I would like to get a replacement. Does anyone have any info how to contact manufacturer?

Read Best Reviews of Style House 1.25" Professional Styling Iron Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key feature of the straightener from dry to wet is that all these styling tools must have variable temperature settings to provide elegant solutions and required different people with varied textures and types of hair. It means users with fine hair can use settings lower temperature, Wholesale Flat Irons Manufacturer

Post a Comment