TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray 4.23 oz.

TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray 4.23 oz.I don't know how much thermal protection this product really offers, so I try not to go all out with the flat iron all the time, but I've had a lifetime of struggling to smooth out my unruly hair, and this is the first product I've found that really makes it smooth and shiny. Many friends have been commenting on the 'new me'. I signed on to order 3-4 more bottles of it because I just came from buying a bottle at the salon for $29, and I'm finding it here for a lot less, so I'm stocking up. I don't want to run out again!

I have fine, color-treated hair and use this product every day when it is still wet while I blow dry it. It's fantastic. My hair is shiney, soft and this product never weighs my hair down or makes it oily or greasy. I use it whether I use a flat iron or not and I love it!

Buy TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray 4.23 oz. Now

The whole TiGi S Factor line is excellent! The only product I do not like is the Smoothing Lusterizer.. It is too heavy. The flat iron shine spray is lightweight, and smells great! It does not make your hair look heavy, oily and unwashed. I use it everyday, even when I do not use my flat iron. I have thin hair that does not do very much and often looks frizzy, I recommend this whole line of products, especially the shine spray, shampoo and conditioner and the seriously straight straightner.

Read Best Reviews of TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray 4.23 oz. Here

I love this product

my hair is fine, color treated, brazilian blown out and long.

i've never had shine like this.

i apply it to my hair dry just before using the flat iron, or just near the end of my blow dry even if i;m not flat ironing it.

great dispensermists the product, so you don't over apply

great smella little fruity

might get a little heavyso apply the mist by section, but only to the lower ends, not the roots

low/no alcohol contentso it won't dry your hair (always read the ingredient lists, and stay away from alcohol based products)

Want TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray 4.23 oz. Discount?

Good shine spray the smell is the best part (in my opinion like grape candy.) It's not super-heavy like some silicone products; because it sprays I feel it's better for fine hair. The pump dispenses just enough product per spray (so you don't accidentally grease-ify yourself after your blowout) which is a plus. I hold it about 4" away, spray on a section of dry hair, then immediately flatiron. It can smoke a little bit but because it's a thermal protectant I don't worry about it. I haven't used it in wet hair so I can't judge based on that use. One star off because the consistency makes it tend to leak slightly around the base of the pump.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment