Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Purple 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology

Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Purple 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion TechnologyThe color is amazing, heats up super fast.. Only issue I have is this, it can and will get so hot that the color comes off on the bathroom counter.. Be careful with that.

This straightener was not as good as my previous 2. It doesnt heat up as fast and does not straighten or curl as good. It pulls my hair and leaves my hair really frizzy. Overall I am not satisfied. I purchased my very first one at the mall, and it was excellent.

Didnt have any problems at all, had it for about 2 years but finally broke on me after dropping it sooooo many times. The second sraightener still works fine heats up really fast but started to leave my hair frizzy so I thought it was time for a new one. But after trying it out for about a week now, I think Ill just go back to using my old one!!!

Buy Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Purple 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Now

I was very excited about getting my new herstyler colorful seasons 7 purple/ I hate it. It does not work properly and at the ends of the hair it always catches and pulls the hair leaving a bad look and damages the hair. It did significant damage to my hair before I gave it up. Should have sooner. Do Not Bury This Product.

Read Best Reviews of Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Purple 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Here

Exactly as expected. Thank you! I would purchase this again if or when I am in the market again. Purchased for my daughter.

Want Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Purple 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Discount?

We have ordered this before and once again the value for this product is terrific. It was a gift and arrived in a very timely manner. We are very pleased.

Save 89% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment