BabylissPro BABTM5585

BabylissPro BABTM5585I have been using this hair dryer for about 9 months, in winter on a daily basis and summertime almost daily. It is compact, light, fast, and fairly quiet. It also seems to be less damaging than the other dryers I have tried. My only issue is the buttons are at an awkward angle, and even after nine months (and 15 years of regular hairdryer use) I am still hitting the temperature button accidentally. I read that this was a problem on different websites before I bought it and unfortunately ignored the reviews. Another word of warning for those of you with straight, thin hair, as I have...this hair dryer will not add any volume! On the contrary, it tends to flatten my hair more than it is, naturally. I think it would be better suited to those with naturally thick and wavy/curly hair that like to blowdry it straight...it leaves a smooth and shiny finish.

*2012 UPDATE* After four years, my BaByliss is still working GREAT. Well worth the money, ladies and gentlemen, and you *do* get used to that button placement, it turns out!

I must admit that I have never owned a hair dryer before. My hair has always been long and free flowing and I never bothered to really take time out of my day to style it but I decided that going out with a wet head every day can't be that good for me so I finally broke down and purchased one. Once I decided to get a hair dryer the process of finding a good one took longer than I thought and finally frustrated by ambiguous information on the net, overflowing with brands I have never heard of I decided to splurge a tiny bit on a BabyBliss, a brand popular with my friends.

This is truly a wonderful product; the difference in my hair is night and day. Even a quick blow dry in the morning takes most of the wetness out and I am left with a fresh, flowing look, or taking an extra minute and attaching the provided diffuser and brushing the hair down as I dry it makes for shiny and sleek waterfall like cascade of hair. The dryer is not only made well, the back vent is raised so it doesn't get clogged and the mesh is very fine but the whole feel of the metal is almost velvety in the hands, the red color is also really gorgeous and I like how it looks in my bathroom. This is a very strong dryer; it takes me about 3 minutes or less to do my hair with it and I like the variety of 6 settings Low, Med, High for the strength of the air flow and Cool, Warm and Hot for the heat settings. It also has a Cool button that is great for locking shine and keeping my head and hair from getting too hot.

Ionic dryers are so popular now that it's hard to pick which one is good, but this one is a real winner in my eyes. It's fast, powerful and works wonders. I also enjoy seeing myself with good hair, it's almost a shock after all these years...

Kasia S.

Buy BabylissPro BABTM5585 Now

I've always admired how my hairdresser can blow dry my hair straight just using her Babyliss Tourmaline dryer so I purchased one for myself. I am very happy with the way it performs and is relatively quiet for a very strong dryer. In fact, it's a good idea not to position it too close to the scalp at the highest setting because it will scorch. Nevertheless, my hair has never smelled like it's burned. It dries hair really fast and straightens my curly hair even when it's very damp. The cord swivels so it's easy to move from one hand to another.

The only thing I don't like about this dryer is where the switches are. They are located right where you thumb is when holding the dryer so you may accidentally turn the dryer off or change the heat setting. Other than that is a fantastic dryer.

Read Best Reviews of BabylissPro BABTM5585 Here

this hairdryer was a gift for my daughter, who is a hair dresser. this is her second babybliss pro tt. the reason she likes it so much is because of how lightweight it is as well as the heat. her first lasted 4 years, which is not bad for a hairdryer that is used all day , everyday. the price i paid for this one was considerably less than what she paid for her first at a hair show.

Want BabylissPro BABTM5585 Discount?

This was my first time buying anything but a $20 hair dryer and it was a success. I have shoulder length, fine hair and was looking for something that would make it easier to style without frying it. The BabyBliss really is a step up it does not get as hot yet dries my hair faster without frizz. It was so smooth after I used this that I keep touching it all day amazed that this was actually "my" hair done by me not the day I go to the hairdresser. As others mentioned two very minor issues one is that the buttons took a couple minutes to get used to and second that you have to both push and twist the barrel attachment a bit to get it to stay on but it's not that difficult.

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment