Corioliss LIGHT PINK mini. Ceramic Flat Hair Straightening Iron with CASE, Ultra Compact!

Corioliss LIGHT PINK mini. Ceramic Flat Hair Straightening Iron with CASE, Ultra Compact!Great little flat iron! Heats up super fast and does a great job on my hair Really like the insulated carrier also because I dont have much time in the morning so I can store it away as soon as Im done with my hair rather than leaving it on bathroom vanity and in the way

Exactly what I wanted, It is a wonderful item and the seller has been amazing! I wanted to be able to straighten or slightly curl my bangs and face fringe and this does it! It heats to the right temperature! Has a great bag that is insulated to easy to put the item back in the bag after using! Highly recommend it and the seller, who shipped promptly!!!!!!

Buy Corioliss LIGHT PINK mini. Ceramic Flat Hair Straightening Iron with CASE, Ultra Compact! Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment