Panasonic Curling & Straight Compact Hair Iron EH-HW24-PP Pale Pink | AC100-240V 50-60Hz (Japan Mod

Panasonic Curling & Straight Compact Hair Iron EH-HW24-PP Pale Pink | AC100-240V 50-60HzLike most Japanese things, this is small but it's just as great as my large American flat iron.

The best part about this is that it's 3 way. First it can straighten your hair like a regular straight iron. Second and third ways are to curl your hair into either thick or thin curls. I've never curled my hair before but I was always afraid of American curlers because they're big and metallic so I was afraid of burning myself. However using this was extremely easy and since it has a plastic outer, I never felt like it was too hot to use when curling hair. Additionally Panasonic had some useful video tutorials on its website (and a booklet that I picked up while I was in Japan at BicCamera.)

Best part of course is this is a foreigner friendly item so you can plug it into an American outlet without needing a converter as it works with 100~200 volts. This is definitely worth the price and it's compact and cute! :3 I recommend this to anyone, and if you were always afraid of curling your hair this is definitely the item to try your first curling with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment