Soft 'N Style Hair Donut Black, 0.005 Ounce

Soft 'N Style Hair Donut Black, 0.005 OunceI have used these donuts since I was in college a long time! What I like about them is their ease of use, particularly and the fact that they require almost no pins. I simply pass my hair through the center, wrap it with no particular effort anywhere on the circumference, roll the donut and hair toward my head and then fan the hair out evenly around the circle. Voila! Done.

I particularly like it for travelling as I can put my head back without anything sharp poking into my scalp.

It is inexpensive, efficient and virtually invisible.

What other hair product fits this description?

My sister got me into "sock buns" a few weeks ago and though I loved the idea of it, the socks just didn't hold very well. This hair donut however, is awesome. It's made of this grippy-meshy material that does a much better job of 'grabbing" my hair. I still had to practice before I was able to make 'perfect buns' but it was well worth it.

The trick for me was to:

1) NOT look in the mirror because that always messed me up for some reason

2) Roll the donut down while making sure to push my hair in the donut to keep it tight

3) NOT adjust it while rolling it down I did this at the end

4) Keep rolling when I thought I was done rolling, I rolled it once more

5) THEN I would adjust my hair and bring the gap closed...sometimes I need a bobby pin or two

If my hair acts up, I sometimes run my hand under some water and pull down on my pony tail to lightly wet my hair this isn't always needed when my hair decides it wants to behave!

I finish the look off with a head band most times.

This is a great look when I only want to spend a few minutes on my hair.

Buy Soft 'N Style Hair Donut Black, 0.005 Ounce Now

I ordered this product last week and it came very quickly (Within 2 days). I'm active duty military and you have to have your hair up if it is longer than your collar. (I have shoulder length hair that is kinda thick.) This product makes it much easier to do that. Its made out of this plastic mesh material that really holds on to your hair. I would reccomend to make a ponytail before you put the "doughnut" on just to give it some extra stability, but I would reccomend this product for anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Soft 'N Style Hair Donut Black, 0.005 Ounce Here

I always like buns. When I want to pull up my hair, I have been wearing my buns for many years. My hair is fine and not super thick, so my buns were always small (sort of like a tennis ball) and required lots of pins. I always wanted those big pretty buns, but couldn't figure it out. I remember my mom having "rats" around, so I knew they existed, but never knew how to use them correctly. Then I saw this!

It is really nylon netting fashioned into a donut shape. Sort of like the same material those poufy body wash bath things are made from. So I knew they would have some "gripping power".

What works best for the style I want is:

1. Make and secure a pony tail. Usually at the high back for me, but low near your nape is nice too (or anywhere you want!) I secure mine with those silicone "jelly" hairbands.

2. Pull your ponytail through the hole in the donut. I usually put it close to my head an reach into the hole with two fingers to grab the ponytail. Make sure your ponytail is all the way through and push the donut against your head.

3. (Here is my twist) Split your pony tail into two halves. A top and a bottom half. Drop the bottom half down and lift the top half. Back comb the topside of the top half. You don't have to TEASE (unless you want a ginormous bun.) I need this step to make sure my hair covers the donut. just let it stick there while you go to step 4.

4. Back comb the bottom of the lower half of your pony tail. Just a few combs is enough for me. If your hair is thinner or super slippery, you may need more. If your hair is thick, you probably won't need to back comb anything. What you are doing is LEAVING the middle most part of the pony tail the smoothest (that is what will show) and backcombing the part that sits on the donut.

5. Start to wrap. I am left handed and do this on myself so I go counter-clockwise. I push the top part up around where 12 would be on a clock and start wrapping towards 11. With my other hand, I start to wrap the bottom half around the number 6 on a clock towards 5, then 4, etc. Just keep wrapping even if you feel your hair is all on there...sort of like closing a jar lid. This will smooth the part you see and ensures that you don't have a naked donut sticking out anywhere.

6. Run your finger around the "seam" where the bun meets your head, to see if you left out any random strands. I use 3 or 4 bobby pins in places just so it stays like that all day.

That's it!! I realize there are different styles of buns, and some people like them looser or less tidy, and you can experiment with the donut to see what YOU like. I just wanted to post how I get a nice (big) traditional bun with this.

Want Soft 'N Style Hair Donut Black, 0.005 Ounce Discount?

This gives great volume. If you have thin hair or if you want a HUGE dramatic bun (which I love), tease, tease, tease your hair then pin it not tightly around bun. It'll create a beautiful messy big bun, put high on your head for a SJParker look.

Save 92% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment