Bio-Ionic iSmooth Ionic Conditioning Straightening Iron

Bionic I-Smooth RTX-2 Nano-Ionic Conditioning Straightening Iron, 1'I have been using this for about 4 months now--my hairdresser used this and I always wondered how he got my hair so shiny and sleek with his flat iron when the (cheaper) flat iron I had at home didnt do that for me. I bought this and get salon results at home. The best part is that my hair is not damaged at all, despite me using this every other day, sometimes daily.

heats up quickly, does a fabulous job straightening and leaving my hair shiny--can't live without this now!!!

This is my 3rd review of a Bio-Ionic product and in all cases the reviews are GREAT. I shopped on-line for all my Christmas presents and stuck with the Bio-Ionic products because I had read good reviews. My wife is so happy with the products that she has thrown away all her other hair products. This iron worked so good on her hair that she also threw away several bottles of chemicals that she used to use. After using the iron she stood in front of the mirror for hours admiring her hair and could not believe the results. Her hair was soft, straight and full of body. She said that for the 1st time ever she was able to see the layers in her hair the way it was meant to be seen. I don't really know what that means, but all that matters to me is that my wife is very happy! I'm buying another one for our daughter because they've already started fighting over who gets to use it.

Buy Bio-Ionic iSmooth Ionic Conditioning Straightening Iron Now

This is an awesome buy. I got this today and tried it it left my hair so straight (my hair is wavy) and soft it was unbelievable!I recommend this iron to anyone. I did my hair in a quarter of the time I used to with a blow dryer (my hair is down my waist-and it took me like 30 minutes). It truly is worth the extra money and your hair doesn't smell like burnt!

Read Best Reviews of Bio-Ionic iSmooth Ionic Conditioning Straightening Iron Here

This iron is definitely worth the money. You do get salon results at home. Your hair looks so healthy and silky after being ironed. Love it, cant live without it!!!

Want Bio-Ionic iSmooth Ionic Conditioning Straightening Iron Discount?

I am a hairstylist, and have used MANY different irons.. Crocs, Chi, FHI, GHD, you name it I've tried it. Obviously using a flat iron every day all day would make it give out sooner, but everything was dying in like 4 months.. WAY too soon! I bought this one because it had a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. And for the first year, if anything happened I could just bring it back and get it replaced, no questions asked although I'm not sure how it works on amazon for the first year. When I do Brazilian straightener's, I use my croc because it gets to 450 and the OnePass is only 400. But even then, I run over the hair with huge sections afterward with the OnePass. It gives it much more shine and sleekness. I love this iron. Totally recommend it, it's the best I've ever used!

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment