Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5" Hair Styling Flat Iron

Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5' Hair Styling Flat IronI have long, thick hair with a slight wave and even though I am an owner of a Chi hair dryer and straightner, I was so tired of blow drying and then straightening my hair on the days I washed it. My hairdresser tried getting me to buy the Turbo Ion Croc at the Day Spa she works at, but they were asking to much for it. I finally found this one on Amazon and it was less expensive. I must admit, the Croc has cut my hair grooming time down by 30 minutes. Also, running in and out of my car on hot humid days would start to frizz my hair a little, well, those days are over. I have not had a bad hair day since!

I absolutely loved this when I got it but a few weeks ago it stopped working. It got stuck on 69, then displayed "err" and then turned itself off. I googled it to see if there was a fix and found 100's of people had the same issue. I have emailed the manufacturer but still no response. I suspect this is a design fault and now I have an expensive but non working piece of equipment.

Buy Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5" Hair Styling Flat Iron Now

I bought a Chi because of all the hype and it seemed to work good, at first. After awhile it just wasn't as good. So I was looking into other flat irons and after researching ALOT, I decided on this one. It is amazing. I never, ever have a bad hair day anymore! My hair gets so straight and smooth I just can't believe it. I only have to dry my hair about 50% and then I use this straightner to finish drying it and straighten it..Perfect hair every time! I would reccomend this flat iron to anyone, well worth the money. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because it does have a kinda strong burning smell to it, but I would take smelling that for a few minutes to have perfect hair any day. My hair stays straight and frizz-free for a few days...WONDERFUL!!

Read Best Reviews of Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5" Hair Styling Flat Iron Here

This item is unbelievable! I was afraid this would be too hot and damage my thin, fine hair. Quite the contrary! I don't have to keep doing the same section of hair over and over and over trying to achieve the straight results I'm looking for. One time, sometimes twice, and my fine thin hair is straightened and like silk!! The iron adds a terrific shine and smoothness to my hair that I never expected, with NO DAMAGE. I've gotten a ton of compliments after using this. Best purchase I've ever made on any hair appliance in my entire 45 years!!

Want Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5" Hair Styling Flat Iron Discount?

Have owned a croc ceramic turboIon in the past and thought it was the best flat iron, but this newer version is even better. I have quite thick (and at times frizzy!) hair and this iron very quickly and easily smoothed it all out leaving hair very silky and reminding me of how my hair feels when I walk out of a professional salon. LOVE it!!! Highly recommnend this iron for those who want ultra straight and silky hair.

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment