Infiniti by Conair Extra-Long 2" Plates Model CS32XR

Infiniti by Conair Extra-Long 2' Plates Model CS32XRI had a conair infinity flat iron for already like 2 year and my sister took it cuz she saw how great it was so I let her keep it and till this very date it still works almost 3 yrs so I had a different brand flat iron I bought and got damaged in one year when it cost $150 I bought this very one at the store for $62 and I'm happy with it I'm gonna stick to buying only conair is a good price and works great also its good for thick hair I have very thick hair, and for those girls with curly hair its great too I do my moms hair with it all the time and she has very curly hair !!! I love it must buy !!!

This straightener is amazing especially if you have thick and curly...just dont put it on the highest temperature! If you're having trouble on whether to buy it or not....you should definitely buy it and its worth the money.

Buy Infiniti by Conair Extra-Long 2" Plates Model CS32XR Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment