Inglam Gem Flash 430 Digital 1.25" Hairstyling Iron

Inglam Gem Flash 430 Digital 1.25' Hairstyling IronBought this item tonight, it was drizzling outside, plugged the iron in to smooth down a little bit of frizz from the weather, and wow, great results. I have an iron that runs over the hair smoothly with no hair caught in the plates, and my hair has a very smooth finish. This is a way better iron the 103.00 ceramic iron I had before. Fantastic price for an item that works a lot better. My hair feels amazing. Looks smooth and finished. Plastic on sides also prevented my self from accidentally burning my self. Item is also a lot lighter in weight. Gave it 4 stars because you have to hold the on button to turn it on and hold down the button to turn off. Other than that a very good hair iron for smooth hair and soft feeling and looking hair. Hair feels healthier than it did with the expensive ceramic iron.

I had a different version of this straightener and I like it a lot better. I have the version that is actually in the picture shown. I thought the one I was purchasing was the one shown. I was also disappointed because the straightener had been used. It was never stated that I was purchasing something used. It takes forever to get to the temperature you set it at. I am very disappointed.

Buy Inglam Gem Flash 430 Digital 1.25" Hairstyling Iron Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment