Babyliss Pro Flat Iron 1" Ceramix Xtreme Red

Babyliss Pro Flat Iron 1' Ceramix Xtreme RedI really like this flat iron because it gets really hot and delivers great results. My hair is silkier and shinier after I use it. I use a liquid keratin product, and the results are comparable to salon treatments I have had (or better). The heat settings are variable, so it's difficult to burn your hair. I live in FL and my hair stays silky and frizz-free, even on really humid days. I recommend this flat iron. My only reservation is that it doesn't last that long. I bought one last year and I am getting another one. I guess the professional irons last longer, that may be reflected in the considerably higher prices, but this one is great for the money.

I have always used CHI flat irons which cost 2-3X the cost of this flat iron, so when my CHI/Tourmaline/Ceramic started to not heat up as well I needed a replacement. This has a dual voltage so can be used outside the USA with the propert country adaptor. It was light weight and I used at the 450 degree setting for my permned African American Hair. with only one pass and a quick flip of the ends my shoulder length hair was cone in record time. This flat iron has a nice curve, heats up quickly, is lightweight and easy to handle. It has dual voltage use with the appropriate plub addaptor in Europe which 8is another positive feature.

I hope to get several years or more out of his flat iron. I am a satisfiedl customer.

Buy Babyliss Pro Flat Iron 1" Ceramix Xtreme Red Now

I am an African American female with relaxed and pretty thick hair. This flat iron was great for my weave, which I wear quite often...but when it came to three months of new growth it was no better than my old Andis flat iron.

The good: 360 degree rotating cord and rounded edge is great for curling. The plates also seem pretty smooth. It's also a cool color and very light weight!

The bad: My hair laughed at this thing, my roots still remain puffy and as kinky as they started out.

Bottom line: Go to Sally's and buy this flat iron, try it out, and if you don't like it they allow you to bring it back within 60 days of purchase! Trust me it's worth having the piece of mind if you need to return it.

Read Best Reviews of Babyliss Pro Flat Iron 1" Ceramix Xtreme Red Here

This product didnt really work for my client's it only worked on weaves but not really on natural hair. A lot of my clients hair is course.

Want Babyliss Pro Flat Iron 1" Ceramix Xtreme Red Discount?

I heard this was an amazing brand, the iron heats up perfectly fine but for an item that was suppose to be new u can clearly see that it has been used. There were wear marks on the plates, some of the red paint was chipped off and the iron doesn't stay completely open in order to pass through the hair. I'm not happy with this purchase at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment