"BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559

'BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559Nice straightener! It works really well just like the CHI I used to own. It heats up really quick and does the job well. The only problem I have with it is the on/off button and heat adjustment knob looks cheaply made. It's more of an appearance thing, my CHI looked top to bottom like a product made with great material. This one just appears to have more of a cheap plastic look to it, but just the button/knob part, the rest of it looks really good. I guess I was just surprised, but for the price it does just as good as those expensive CHI straighteners. If I had been able to afford a more expensive straightener by Babyliss I would hope the buttons don't look like cheap plastic. Otherwise, 5 stars still because it works great! Babyliss makes awesome straighteners, even the cheaper ones such as this one works nicely.

UPDATE***

Just a couple days after writing this review my straightener stopped working. I have only had this straightener for 24 days before it broke. I didn't drop it or expose it to water, suddenly one morning it just didn't heat up. It turns on, but the plates don't get even remotely warm. It showed no signs of failure prior, in fact I used it the day before and it was great. I just wish it would not have broken, and it still deserves 4 stars because it worked well when it was working. I noticed there was something inside the straightener that seemed loose, when I shook it a bit it sounded like a piece of plastic had broken off or something inside. Maybe something did fall apart inside and that's why it broke, I feel this straightener could have been made with better material. As I mentioned previously, the buttons and knob had a cheap plastic look to it, I was going to get an exchange but turns out fulfillment by Amazon is refund only. So I suppose I'm taking my refund and spending it on another straightener instead. I'm just paranoid even though I feel I just got a defective one.

Gets hot but does not clamp don't waste your money. I have only used it twice and each time so disappointing

Buy "BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559 Now

This straightener works just as good as my CHI did. It doesn't damage my hair and heats up more than enough to get the job done. Only con is that there is no automatic shutoff. I would recommend this tool to anyone who has thick/hard to straighten hair.

Read Best Reviews of "BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559 Here

Still learning how to use it. Works well, heats up fast. Easy to turn off & on, adjust heat setting.

Want "BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559 Discount?

this is used reguarly, & it heats up quickly, better uses on my hair, I can easily handle it very useful

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment