CHI 1'' Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by Farouk - Blue Camo

CHI 1'' Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by Farouk - Blue CamoBe careful. If you are paying only half of the retail price, the chances are the iron you are buying is a fake CHI made in China and sold to sellers for about 10 bucks each. They probably will work well for a while, but you aren't getting a legitimate product, and it will probably break or burn your hair. If you think it might be fake, you can call CHI and verify with them the serial number on the iron.

I got this iron last December and really like it. It doesn't get too hot and it smooths my fine, wavy hair easily. May not be hot enough for kinky, coarse hair, but great for mine. The heatproof mat/pouch is convenient for storage or traveling. Highly recommend!

Buy CHI 1'' Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by Farouk - Blue Camo Now

I love this straightner, It works well I just don't like that it doesn't have different heat settings. I like that it comes with a case and I have thick hair and it flattens it easily!

Read Best Reviews of CHI 1'' Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by Farouk - Blue Camo Here

I was amazed at how quickly this arrived. Thank you so much.. I have used it four times and so far, great!!

Want CHI 1'' Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by Farouk - Blue Camo Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment