HAI Elite Nano XT Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1"

HAI Elite Nano XT Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1'I absolutely LOVE this flat iron. I have been straightening my hair for many years now, and have used the CHI (which are awful) flat irons as well as the Infra (sold as salons)which I upgraded from to the Hai Elite Nano XT iron. I think the Hai is just fantastic, it is comfortable to hold, and the temperature ranges are convenient. My hair is exactly how I like it without frizz and it stays that way throughout the entire day. My only complaint, and the reason for a 4 star review is that I can't seem to turn it on by pressing the temp down button. It turns on at the highest temp and then I have to lower it to where I want it. It needs a memory feature. Overall it works beautifully!

The HAI Elite Nano uses a digital temperature meter so you can't dial in the exact temperature you want. It also doesn't remember what temperature you chose last time so you have to punch it in every time. I like the manual dial of the HAI Classic better. The plastic part of the iron is fatter so you can't get it as close to your scalp as with the Hai Classic. The plates seem to be similar to the Classic, just orange (ceramic-coated metal plates).

Buy HAI Elite Nano XT Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1" Now

I have had this iron for a little over one month now, which is not enough time to really comment on durability/lifetime/etc... but I will say that this iron is incredibly gentle, user-friendly, safe and effective.

I have hair that is very straight already, but I have chopped it into a blunt bob which tends to poof up and the bottoms curl every direction. I use the iron to smooth, flatten and even out the ends of my bob. It is small enough (width-wise and profile-wise) to grab even the shortest section at the back of my neck and tame it, which I was unable to do with my previous iron.

It has both an automatic shut-off, and if you press and hold the "up" button you can also turn it off. It has six heat settings, of which I choose the lower values (around 260 degrees) since I am terrified of frying my hair and do not need the straightening power that some curls likely need.

Overall I am thrilled and I hope it lasts me a good long while!!

Read Best Reviews of HAI Elite Nano XT Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1" Here

i love this flat iron!! its fabulous and does wonders for my hair! i have long, thick, curly hair and it leaves my hair smooth, soft, and frizz free. also, my hair still retains the perfect amount of volume. i would give this straightener five stars but it isn't great for super thick hair because it takes a long time. if you have extremely thick hair then i recommend investing in a hot iron with larger plates. otherwise i absolutely recommend this iron! i LOVE it!!

Want HAI Elite Nano XT Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1" Discount?

I bought a Chi three years ago and it died on me a few months ago. I was really irritated since I spent 150.00. I thought it would last longer than my old cheapie 20.00 flat iron-not so. Anyway, my sister let me borrow her HAI Elite to see how I liked it. I love it!! Way better than the Chi. I can flat iron much faster with the Hai and it shuts off automatically if I forget to turn it off. Great feature and it's cheaper than the Chi I bought. I purchased one the very next day and free shipping.

Save 64% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment