FRAMESI SILIS 1 SCENTED STRAIGHTENING CREAM

FRAMESI SILIS 1 SCENTED STRAIGHTENING CREAMI'm a white, 42-year old with thick, course hair. I was trying a new hair dresser and mentioned hating my course wavy hair, wishing it was easier to manage. He recommended Silis 1 by Framesi and said he'd been using it for years with great results. After the treatment, I waited 48 hours to wash my hair. It's SOOOO damaged. Very very dry and rough. I was so hopign to be able to air dry and not worry about my rough edges. Granted, my hair was bleached a while back and I since then went back to my natural color (which had to be colored of course to be dark again). If your hair is untreated, no color, no perms etc., this MIGHT work ok for you. However, if you have chemically treated your hair, I suggest you stay away from this or any other chemical relaxers. Trust me, I've tried a lot of things over time. My hair recovers nicely can really take abuse, so this must be a very very harsh product.

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT-I had a professional salon in NJ use this product on my hair. They promised me my frizzy hair would be shiny, straight, frizz free and shiny. Instead my hair was burnt and badly damaged. In addition, I had bald patches due to harsh nature of this product. Not sure how other women had great results and it could have been the salon but they claim they used the product hundreds of times. DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE AND END UP MISERABLE LIKE ME.

Buy FRAMESI SILIS 1 SCENTED STRAIGHTENING CREAM Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment