Herstyler Pro Fusion 1.5 inch Onyx Ceramic plates (BLUE)

Herstyler Pro Fusion 1.5 inch Onyx Ceramic platesThe first time I purchased this iron was in a mall from a kiosk. I would recommend purchasing from Amazon opposed to a kiosk. The reason I needed to buy the iron again was not because the iron stopped working but because I dropped it from very high (about 10 feet) onto tile and the ceramic plates broke. I am a cosmetologist who used to swear by CHI irons and products until I ran into the annoying kiosk salespeople I have a hard time avoiding. My CHI irons always ended way too soon with some sort of electrical failure including but not limited to cords fraying or heating element quitting on me.

The Iron works well with difficult hair types. I have a very unique hair type that is difficult to straighten. this Iron works better than any other iron I have tried. To top it all of this iron is about a fourth the price of comparable irons. The price of this iron was an amazing relief. I definitely recommend

Save 89% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment