R Session Tools R-733RC Root Control 1/2" Barrel and Pressing Comb Duo

R Session Tools R-733RC Root Control 1/2' Barrel and Pressing Comb DuoI think the problem I have with this tool is that it is only one sided (unlike a flat iron that has two sides), so it doesn't get my hair as straight as I want it without me having to go over the area a bunch of times. It takes entirely too long for me to get those nappy nappy roots to be straight. I'm an avid consumer for good hair products that leave my hair so nice that I don't have to go to the salon. With this tool, I am only tiding my hair over so that I could prolong a trip to the hairdresser, as opposed to replacing the hairdresser entirely. It leaves my hair soft for the most part, but I just bought an ISO flat iron from the mall that does everything much quicker and easier and even gets the nappiest of my roots...not to mention that it completely alters the texture of my coarse hair to that of a very silky and smooth one :-/ Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate the root control product and I had the 30 day opportunity to return it, but I was overall glad I had it in case of hair emergencies or cases where I had hair too short for the flat iron. My hair is generally long but I do get the short new growth in the front and on the sides.

This iron did work well when it worked. I have had mine for around 2 years. The first few times I used it, it was fine it straightened my new growth well enough for me to extend the time between my relaxers. After that it was hard to turn on, the buttons wouldn't work without pushing and pushing and unpluging,etc. Then the whole handle came apart and so at that price I would say try one of the cheaper tools that are similar or at least keep your receipts(I bought mine directly for the company). In short it cost way too much to tear up like it did. The only reason why I wouldn't give it one star is it did work for a while.

Buy R Session Tools R-733RC Root Control 1/2" Barrel and Pressing Comb Duo Now

Unfortunately, I'm not real happy with the pressing comb. I really really wanted to like this, but it's just not hot enough for my hair to give me result I had anticipated. Even on the highest setting, I saw no to very, very little difference in my hair. It was like putting a squirt gun on a 5 alarm blaze, just not cutting it. Which goes to show how different hair is... great results with some, and me, absolutely useless for my hair texture. Drats!

Read Best Reviews of R Session Tools R-733RC Root Control 1/2" Barrel and Pressing Comb Duo Here

My R Session pressing comb just fell apart! I'm looking to purchase another pressing comb but I'll stay away from this product. I agree for the amount of money I paid, it should hold up with minimual usage!

Want R Session Tools R-733RC Root Control 1/2" Barrel and Pressing Comb Duo Discount?

This product worked great for touching up my edges between relaxers. I had it for two years and used it once in awhile when I could not make it to the salon. About a month ago, I took it out to use it and noticed that the handle had separated from the tool. I was really upset because I had not used it very often I was going to order another when I saw that Amazon had it for a much cheaper price than I originally paid. However, I read some of the reviews and realized that there was an issue with the handle, so I decided not to place the order Fortunately for me, my husband is a master automotive technician and I believe he can fix just about anything. I showed it to him on Sunday and today he presented it to me good as new. I just used it and my edges are nice and smooth. It works well until the handle comes off. It's an otherwise great product, but they need to rethink the handle design. My husband stopped it from swiveling and thinks that will help. Don't know if it's worth it if you don't have someone to repair it.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment