Revlon RV084C 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with Ceramic

Revlon RV084C 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with CeramicI like this waver but it does take a while to get the look you want. You have to play with the heat and how much hairspray/gel you'll need to hold the look. My only gripe is that you can't set it down once it is on. I personally have used a silicon pot holder (the ones that are extremely heat resistant) and that has solved that issue. Otherwise it's a nice new "beach sexy" look.

PSI've seen some people write that it doesn't curl their hair like they want, which would make sense because this contraption is meant to create a wave. If you want a curl you'll need a curling iron or curlers.

This is a great way to change your style in under 10 min. it takes no time to heat up, and leaves waves in your hair, the kind of waves that look like you just unbraided your hair. Its a nice change of pace every now and then. I have pin straight fine hair, so this tool comes in handy when im bored with my hair!

My only commplaint is that it's big and heavy. Its hard to handle because of its weight and Im always afraid im going to burn my ears! Also because of its size It's hard to store anywhere.

But all in all, it works. Its quick. It's a good buy.

Buy Revlon RV084C 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with Ceramic Now

I like this hair appliance. It gives me a new hairstyle that I looks different. It's not just the same style that's curled at the ends, nor is it the straightened look. I have thick long hair, and it works fine... make sure you crimp little sections though. If you want to make sure your hair will stay and show the curls, you have to add hairspray and gel. If you don't have either, your hair will still be wavy, but it won't be as prominent. It takes a while, so make sure you have a lot of time to get ready! Good luck, and have fun with it :o)

Read Best Reviews of Revlon RV084C 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with Ceramic Here

The waver definitely gets hot enough to wave my coarse and straight hair (hair that won't hold a curl) and the wave will stay in for most, if not all, of the day. I read complaints about not being able to set it down, but if you leave the waver open you can set it down on it's ceramic ends, like a tent. It's actually a pretty ingenius design.

I used to have a vidal sassoon waver but the Revlon Jumbo waver definitely gives you bigger waves. Personally I think that the bigger waves looks better. I also like the fact that it's made out of ceramic, rather than the metal wavers.

100% satisfied with mine.

Want Revlon RV084C 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with Ceramic Discount?

I had done a lot of research for a waver and kept coming back to this one. What made me order it was that it was a "jumbo" waver that promised to give larger waves and the fact that it was ceramic not metal like many of the others out there. The price was surprisingly low so I was skeptical but figured I'd try it out. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It really does make very large waves and they come out beautiful. They even last until the next day if you spray it. It heats up fast and gets very hot. I will say that it is very cumbersome and heavy and if you have long or thick hair, it may be hard to do your own hair. Takes some practice. My hair is thinner and past my shoulders and it takes me about 10 minutes if I'm doing it for a quick change up from my normal straight style. I could spend more time and it would only look even better. I have gotten so many compliments from complete strangers about how nice my hair looks the day I wave it. I have tried it on my mom's hair and my sister's and unfortunately, it didn't work as well. So I do think results will vary depending on your hair type.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment