RUSK 1" Heat Freak Ceramic and TourmalineStr8 Iron Hair Straightener

RUSK 1' Heat Freak Ceramic and TourmalineStr8 Iron Hair StraightenerI have really thick hair and this is the first flat iron that does a good job. I love it.

Amazing!!! My cousin has a rusk and ive used it a couple of times while at her house for touch ups because my Chi still allowed my hair to frizz. I absolutely love this iron, amazing results and my hair was so shiny when done without any product!!! Would highly recommend this iron for anyone with unruly, frizzy, wavy or thick hair!! ;) My cousins hair is much healthier than mine using this brand of iron, looking forward to not having dried out looking hair!!!

Buy RUSK 1" Heat Freak Ceramic and TourmalineStr8 Iron Hair Straightener Now

This flat iron is amazing for my curly/wavy/thick combo hair. It has literally cut the time I do my hair in half and my hair looks BETTER and healthier than with any other iron I have used. (and I've been through quite a few.) I have heard of difficulties with the heating element blowing if you leave it on for too long so just remember to unplug when you're done... I haven't had a problem yet though.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and reccomend this to anyone!

Read Best Reviews of RUSK 1" Heat Freak Ceramic and TourmalineStr8 Iron Hair Straightener Here

I've used a LOT of straighteners. I have used the Chi, Sedu, Babyliss, another Rusk, and then some. I love the Rusk brand! Before this I had both the Blue skinny Babyliss and the same rusk as this but the 1 1/2 inch. It is silver and more square. Both of those are great straighteners. I got this one to be able to curl better which it does, but I actually liked the shape of the curls I get with the bigger one a bit better. They seem to stay longer too. Either way, any of those straighteners, including the Sedu are great. I didn't like the CHi because it didn't have a temperature gauge and it died after only a year. I have had all of these other ones for at least three. They all still work too, they're just dying down a little so I got this new one. I've learned though, that as long as you spend a little more for a decent straightener, it will probably work pretty well.

Want RUSK 1" Heat Freak Ceramic and TourmalineStr8 Iron Hair Straightener Discount?

Very happy with the flat iron. Leaves my hair sleek and shiny. I can probably compare this to the Chi which is also great.

Save 69% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment