Bio Ionic OnePass 1.5" Nano Ceramic Straightening Iron

Bio Ionic OnePass 1.5' Nano Ceramic Straightening IronThe Bio Ionic One pass flat iron is good. But I must say that I was expecting a 'great'product, since all the reviews on it say it is a "magical" flat iron. It is a good flal iron, I'm not saying it is not. It will straight your hair, and leave it soft. The most of It that I love is that belive me, this thing heats up in seconds!!!! I just plug it, and in about 5 to 8 seconds it is ready to use!! I also like that you can curl your ends inside, with this flat iron ( I know most people, even the manufacturer says that you can not do this with this model, but it aint true, yes you can, just when you get to your ends, curl in the flat iron, with an "inside" movement and it gives your hair a pretty aspect. Or you can just run it straight from root to ends and you'll get the pin straight look,that some of you love, I prefer it with a slight wave in the ends) Another great thing is that it is not heavy like other flat irons, you can use this flat iron and never get tired of holding it. But now talking about the "not so good stuff" of this flat iron, I must say that the "one pass' thing is not true for all hair types. If your hair is wavy, just slightly waved, then you will just need to run only 'one pass' as it says it works. But if you have curly hair like mine, I have fine, curly hair, then you will need a 'two pass' instead of 'one pass'. And my hair is not extremely curly, I would say its a normal curly hair. So if your hair is even curlier then you will need even more passes.. Another thing I don't like much, is the blue silicone lines this flat iron comes with, I really don't know if these really do anything, but they do get dirty, and you have to clean them often, more than a normal flat iron, because these silicone stripes are inside of a sort of canal made in the ceramic plates, and the products you use in your hair ( like heat protectants, smoothing lotion etc.) get stuck in these canal with the blue silicone stripes. It's not a big deal, if you clean very well your iron after using it every time, but The normal flat irons are free of these 'things' and I think it is much easier to clean them. My advice; don't use to much products in your hair, to prevent this build-up on the silicone stripes.

Another advice: always, always, always use heat protectant!! This flat iron heats up to really high levels and if you use it on these levels without heat protectant your hair will damage. I guess this was what happened to a lady here who gave a bad review of this iron, saying that after a month her hair was breaking. My hair is fine too, its curly,(I am a latina) and I use a heat protectant named: 'Beyond the zone, Turn up the heat" and so far I've used this flat iron with heat protectant for about 5 months and my hair is in great condition, and long to my back. I use it once a week. and also deep condition it once a week. (btw, one of the best inexpensive hair treatments I've used is called: "Loreal, Nature's Therapy, mega moisture" it's only $10.00 and you'll find it in Sally Beauty supply stores or in amazon, leaves hair extremely soft, silky)

finally, I would recomend this flat iron to everyone who likes pretty straight hair, fast! I bought it here on amazon, the seller was payless beauty, and they are ok. ( the only thing I complain is that they don't offer the tracking item service, I like it when I can track my items, but anyway the item came in perfect condition, and in time) So if you are thinking of buying this flat iron I would say: Yes! buy it. But remember it's not the same result to everyone (the "one pass" thing), but it will surely leave your hair much more prettier than other flat irons out there ( belive me, I've used a lot of them) It's worth the money!

I agree with the other reviewer...this flat iron really is magic. Used a Chi for years, but there is no comparison. The Bio Ionic Onepass is by far the best flat iron I have ever used. I have super frizzy, thick, wavy hair, and this flat iron makes my hair stick straight and softer and smoother than it has ever been. I've never written a review on amazon, but after using this flat iron, I felt like I needed to let people know how amazing it is! I got my flat iron at a salon and paid almost double the price it's listed for on amazon and I still think it was worth it.

Buy Bio Ionic OnePass 1.5" Nano Ceramic Straightening Iron Now

This flat iron is magical. I have never received so many comments on my hair looking "healthy". It instantly makes it silky soft. And you do not need to use a protector first, which is wonderful. This Iron sells for much more at any local retailer. My daughter has a nice Chi, but it does not do what this Flat Iron does for me, plus you still have to use a protector first. If you are looking for an amazing Iron at a great price, this is the cheapest you will find it on the entire internet (Amazon).

It has made my 40 something year old hair look like it is only 20 something years old again!!

Read Best Reviews of Bio Ionic OnePass 1.5" Nano Ceramic Straightening Iron Here

I used to own a Chi and really liked it. Then, it broke. That is how my hunt started for a new flat iron. I tried GHD and Baybliss and asked numerous friends which ones they liked. GHD did not get hot enough for me and Baybliss seemed to get too hot and made my hair damaged. Neither one made my hair look any better, just a little straighter. I have very thick, wavy and frizzy hair. I had my doubts that this one would be any different. I am amazed! It really works in one pass and actually makes my hair appear to be healthier and feel silkier than ever! It smooths the hair and seems to add shine. It is crazy that a flat iron can accomplish this! I love it!!! Try it. You will NOT be disappointed!

Want Bio Ionic OnePass 1.5" Nano Ceramic Straightening Iron Discount?

I have tried every flat iron out there. All professional ones. And this one is the best.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment