Jose Eber Pro Flat Iron, Black

Jose Eber Pro Flat Iron, BlackI usually do not give 5 star ratings and try to get as much truth about a product on my reviews, but I could not find any faults with this product. For a year now I have been a downright junkie to my Chi straightener. I disliked that it singed my hair, and my hands as well. Jose Eber's team was at the Houston Rodeo and talked me into buying their tourmaline straightener. I told them kindly that my Chi was perfect in every way but they insisted on SHOWING me their straightener. I sat down and agreed. The crowd around me touched my hair and commented on how it was like silk. I too liked the feel, and the ease of usage without snagging in the plates. They sold me one with red plates. Certainly not my color, but it was all they had left. I got home with it and after lamenting on the ugly red color, I tried it. Perfect. My hair is like silk and everyone claims it looks more shiny and healthy. I ask people if they can see a difference from weeks ago and they said, yes. I said, well weeks ago I was using the Chi. This product outdoes the Chi and it even carries a lifetime warranty. I think it, and the 19mm curling iron my mom bought take a bit longer to heat up than the Chi, but oh well. I can get ready and then head to the bathroom to do my hair in a few minutes.

I just got the straightner and yeah, it does get your hair straight and smooth, but not as well as my previous "Hair art H3000" straightner. The reason I got this one was mainly because of the dual voltage thing. I did lots of research, read reviews, watched reviews on youtube and it looked like it worked perfectly, in my case, it's ok, it does the work, it does get my hair straight after like 3 or 4 passes, the plastic seems cheap and it's not hard like other straightners I've seen, if you don't need a dual voltage flat iron, go for the "Hair art H3000" I think it's the best I've had it and nothing will surpass it, in my local beauty salon that's the one they've been using for over 5 years! And so was I until I drop it and burned it in Europe due to a baaaad voltage adapter! I think I might get another one and use the "José Eber" just for traveling.

Buy Jose Eber Pro Flat Iron, Black Now

This straightener is fantastic, and totally did the job of working overseas. I used it in both England & Mainland Europe with no problems.

It makes my hair very smooth, and is excellent.

Great price, great straightner this is definitely what you need if you are travelling!

Read Best Reviews of Jose Eber Pro Flat Iron, Black Here

I purchased this item to take on a trip to Germany. It worked very well. The iron is lightweight and travels well the swivel cord is a plus.

Want Jose Eber Pro Flat Iron, Black Discount?

I am very satisfied with this straightener. It works well with my hair which has some major curls in the front. It is comparable to my chi, although I do slightly prefer my chi over this one. But it works great. And I have used it in the US and in Germany with no problems in either place. For the price I paid I am more than pleased.

Save 83% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment