Revlon RV484 Pro Stylist Ionic/Ceramic 1875W Hair Dryer

Revlon RV484 Pro Stylist Ionic/Ceramic 1875W Hair DryerI really like this hair dryer. It is lighter than my last dryer, and very easy to manage. I like the setting options: cool, warm, or hot; and low or high. I use the warm & high settings. I think it dries my hair a little bit faster than my last dryer, and my hair feels Great! No frizz, not fried, just smooth and shiny. My hair is fine, not thick or coarse, so maybe that makes a difference in my experience.

I have a similar Revlon Ion 1875-Watt hair dryer with a variable ion control. My hair is very fine, breaks easily, and gets a little frizzy when I try to blow dry it. It is slightly wavy, and gets dry no matter what conditioner I use. I have better 'second day' hair drying it just kills it. This hair dryer has changed all that the very first time I used it my hair dried shiny with no frizz at all. I have great 'first day' hair, 'second day' hair, even 'third day' hair. I did not change one single thing except my hair dryer. I have it set on the 'lowest' ion setting meant for thin hair and it dries quickly and evenly. I would never use another hair dryer.

Buy Revlon RV484 Pro Stylist Ionic/Ceramic 1875W Hair Dryer Now

On the 5TH DAY of use EVER, this drier burned off a WHOLE SECTION of my hair! I smelled burning and turned off the drier, ran my hand over my hair and the whole section fell to the floor! The hairs were scorched and melted together. My hairdresser always comments on the great health of my long hair, I've never processed it, I never even get split ends, so that's not even an issue here. I bought this drier because my last Revlon drier was great. Never again! I've complained to Revlon, still waiting to hear from them.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon RV484 Pro Stylist Ionic/Ceramic 1875W Hair Dryer Here

I gave this dryer a 5 because I am very satisfied with the speed that it dries and how soft and smooth my hair is right afterwards. This is probably not the only dryer that will give these kinds of results and it's probably not the best. But if you have thick long hair like mine(reaches my waist)this is a handy tool. It is a little heavy but it shouldn't be a problem if you only need to hold it for 5-10 minutes. The real reason why I chose this ionic dryer is because I love Revlon's button configuration. The top button lets me adjust the temperature from cool, warm to hot. And the bottom button adjusts the air flow from low, med to high. It lets me control and style my hair how I want to. I get so frustrated when the temperature corresponds to the air flow setting because it won't let me use hot on low or cool on med...catch my drift? Anyway, nice dryer:)

Want Revlon RV484 Pro Stylist Ionic/Ceramic 1875W Hair Dryer Discount?

Until recently, I had never done any research before buying any household small appliances. When my Conair dryer finally died last week, I decided to shop around before making a purchase for its replacement. After reading other reviews about this dryer, I went straight to Target and bought it and I have been very pleased! I live in an area that has high summertime humidity and my hair is fine and tends to frizz a bit on the ends. The ion feature really does seem to work and since I've used this dryer, I do not even need to put styling creme on the ends of my hair to keep them in place and de-frizzed. I also love that the dryer has 3 heat settings (my old Conair only had 'high' or 'low' and I've found that the mid setting on this dryer is just perfect for menot too hot or too cold. Great product!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment