Corioliss Classic Straightener

Corioliss E038 Classic Flat Iron, Red LeopardThis is a great hair flat iron at a terrific price. I bought the same one at a retail store for triple the price! Wish I would have known that before I bought the first one. I bought the second one not because there was a problem with the first my daughter wanted her own (kept stealing mine!)

This straightener is amazing. It works so well to curl your hair. As long as you know how to rotate it it will curl better than a hair curler.

Buy Corioliss Classic Straightener Now

I received mine as a gift in February of 2009 and it's still going strong like the first day. Heats up in a minute or two, it straighting my hair so fast and leaves it feeling silky. I use mine AT LEAST 5 times a week. You won't regret it!

Read Best Reviews of Corioliss Classic Straightener Here

This is my second Coriollis flat iron. The first one I got at the mall for more than double amazon's price. I used it almost everyday for a year and it did not damage my hair at all. In fact, my hair is shinier now. The cord got damaged so I had to get a new one. I'm so glad I thought of checking at amazon! This iron works the best in curling my hair. And let me tell you, NOTHING CURLS MY VERY STRAIGHT HAIR!!!!!! This one not only curls it but it stays curled through the day. It works best on hair that was shampooed the night before. I will never use any other curling/flat iron! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Want Corioliss Classic Straightener Discount?

I really do love this iron! You can get it on Amazon for a very good price and it came quickly. The color is a nice, matte purple that is textured. The plates heat up very fast and can straighten my frizzy hair fairly quickly. It's good for curling, too, because the barrel is rounded. I actually think that this iron is better suited as an all-around styling iron, rather than a flat iron, or a straightener.

The light is supposed to be red when turned on. My friend has one and her's works. This one does not. This is disappointing, but it's not a big deal for me, as long as the iron works well; which it does.

Save 77% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment