Corioliss K2 Professional Vapour Infusion Hair Straightening Iron

Corioliss K2 Professional Vapour Infusion Hair Straightening IronDON'T BUY CORLIOLISS PRODUCTS!!!!

I purchaed this product fron an tv vendor. They don't last and Corlioliss does not care. They give only 1 replacement in th3efirst year,no matter how many times they blow out. The first one blew out. The second one flipped a circuit and left soot on my sink and the iron. Good thing my circuit flpped or it would have started a fire. They will foreit the second charge of $14, but I have to pay shipping again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and they are still insisting that I am wrong to be annoyed that 3 irons in 1 year just shows poor workmanship and customer service and corporate policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment