Keratin Complex Stealth Flat Iron 1 3/8 inch

Keratin Complex Stealth Flat Iron 1 3/8 inchMy hair has always been tough to straighten as I have naturally curly, super thick, full hair. About two months before I bought the GHB $200 straighten and had to run it about 3 times down each section of hair before seeing it straighten even a little bit. I've tried the Chi and various other products as well, but this straightener worked better than anything else I've ever tried. It gets hot within seconds and constantly stays hot throughout its use. Hair is straighted quickly and easily after just one swift pass, saving me tons of time and lots of energy (it's super hard to keep you hands working over your head for hours without getting exhausted). I highly recommend this over more expensive flat irons for people with thick curly hair.

I bought this flat iron because my stylist uses this on my hair. The one that was advertised was not the one I received. I returned it.

Buy Keratin Complex Stealth Flat Iron 1 3/8 inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment