Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94 | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) (Pink Rouge)

Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94 | AC100V 50/60Hznow my hair drys much faster! I directly plug in to use it, without using any voltage converter.... (I was not able to find one in US..110v->100v)

Nicely built (it is big, very professional) yet it folds (great portability for travel).

Performance:

I also had T3 hair dryer which is also great.

This one drying more quickly and the hair feel smooth.

Strongly recommended !

The only downside is 100V:

So far I have not tried the Turbo mode as some other U.S. user advised.

I hoped it is designed for 110-240V.

Buy Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94 | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) (Pink Rouge) Now

This product is amazing! The first day I used, my friends told me that my hair is much better than before! And the second time I use it, I cannot remove my hands from my hair! It is really awesome! And the seller is very nice! Write me a cute letter and homemade gifts! Sooooo nice!!!!

I will continue purchase from them!

Read Best Reviews of Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94 | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) (Pink Rouge) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment