CHI Deep Brilliance Ceramic 1/2" Flat Iron

Chi 33516 Deep Brilliance Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Styling Iron, 0.5 Inch, BlackBest flat iron I've every owned.

I would recommend this item to any and everyone!!!!!

I am African American with course hair, and this gets the jib done every time.

It arrived quickly and was the exact item depicted.

This will straighten your hair in one stroke. I love it. You can use it for big curls or small curls.

Buy CHI Deep Brilliance Ceramic 1/2" Flat Iron Now

Per chi specifications it should have a 3 prong cord and this is only a two prong....this is def a fake will be returning!!!

Read Best Reviews of CHI Deep Brilliance Ceramic 1/2" Flat Iron Here

I purchased this item on April 6, 2012 and it broke on January 26, 2013; no heat, no power, nothing. Aren't these supposed to last longer than that?

Want CHI Deep Brilliance Ceramic 1/2" Flat Iron Discount?

This iron is great for straightening short hair. I like the color and the temperature gauge. It's easy to turn on and off and has Velcro to keep the cord secured. It arrived quickly and packaged well.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment