Croc Infrared Iron 1.5 Inch Wide

Croc Infrared Iron 1.5 Inch WideOn the advice of my professional hair stylist, I purchased the croc infrared flat iron for my upper teen who has naturally curly hair, but likes to straighten it. She loves the way it feels on her hair. About 2 months after Christmas (it was her present), the flat iron suddenly died on her. She wasn't able to turn it on at all. The company had a good return policy, and about 10 days after shipping back the broken iron, we received her new one. She has used this flat iron faithfully every day since February, and now 9 months later, the second croc flat iron suddenly died, and won't turn on. The product works exactly as advertised, and doesn't damage my daughter's fine hair at all. She loves the feel of the titanium/ceramic plates, and doesn't want to use another product. It is frustrating that it only lasted 9 months. Therefore I have to rate it just 4 stars. It could just be a glitch with this particular manufacturing set. I'm not really sure what the life expectancy of a flat iron should be, but I would hope to get at least 2 good years out of a flat iron for the price and technology.

I live in Hawaii and shipping rates can be costly, so that's a big factor when deciding to purchase a product online. This was the 1st time I used Amazon so I freaked out when I realized it was FREE to ship this product and was even more amazed when I got the product in less than a week. Paid $85.00 for flat iron that normally sells for about $160 on sale @ a local salon so I was skeptical @ 1st. The skepticism subsided once I got the product. By far, one of the best flat irons out there. My hair remains sleek and straight all day! The only setback is that the instructions didnt mention anything about having to press the on/off button twice to turn on the infrared. Realized it when I accidently pressed the on/off button twice and the holes between the red and white plates turned red.

Buy Croc Infrared Iron 1.5 Inch Wide Now

I've used a lot of flat irons in the past and have found some very good ones. But I have never had one leave my hair as soft and silky without additional use of products. And, the best part is that my hair stayed straight on a humid day with light rain. This is the only flat iron that has done this well in those conditions. I'm now looking to see if I can find this in a travel version with dual voltage capability. I don't want to leave home without it.

Read Best Reviews of Croc Infrared Iron 1.5 Inch Wide Here

I absolutely loved this flat iron when I popped open the box and used it for the first time. It truly made my hair smooth and soft as promised.I used it once a week and got perfect results every time. Now 3 months later my croc died it just stopped working one day. Its hard to believe it burned out because I dont use a flat iron half as much as some people. In addition my $20 flat iron still works today after years of use and now this one that i forked out well over $150 just stops working. I am soooo upset about this. I noticed after a few weeks that the blue light that lights up once it is plugged in began to fade. I didnt think much of it because the flat iron still worked perfectly. What's worse is that I am out of the country for months and wont be able to return it. I really feel ripped off.

Want Croc Infrared Iron 1.5 Inch Wide Discount?

I've been looking for the perfect iron for about a year and I think I found it! The iron heats up extremly fast, when am rushing I can simply turn it on wait 5 seconds and its ready. The iron has one power button, but when pressed twice it turns on the infrared lights. Honestly, when I turn the infrared lights, the iron leaves my hair glossy and really natural looking, which I LOVE. It takes me less than 15 minutes to straighten my hair (I have wavy hair and average amount of hair).The size of the iron is also perfect for curls if you know how to make them. I love the digital heat settings which range from 250 to 450, I think! I simply use 300, which is perfect for my hair. The iron does not ruin or create split ends like other irons, it really seems to help my hair. I recommend trying this iron, it really is worth the money, I would pay more than 88 dollars. If you have any question just comment and i'll try to answer them.

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment