Panasonic KURUKURU Hair Dryer EH-KA25-A Blue | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model)

Panasonic KURUKURU Hair Dryer EH-KA25-A Blue | AC100V 50/60HzExcellent product and service. I live in Northeast U.S. and totally didn't expect to receive the hair dryer a week after purchase from Japan. The product is as satisfying as many users already described. Although not being able to use the "Dry" mode due to the extremely high temperature probably because of the higher voltage in U.S., both the "Set" and "Cool" mode perform excellently and totally sufficient.

This has to be the best most quiet hair dryer ever! I have short hair, and it normally take about 15 minutes to dry my hair. This dryer dried my hair in 5 minutes and my hair was silky and felt incredible. Would recommend.

Buy Panasonic KURUKURU Hair Dryer EH-KA25-A Blue | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment