Chi Shooting Star to our Earth Iron with Free 2oz Chi Organic Silk Oil

Chi Shooting Star to our Earth Iron with Free 2oz Chi Organic Silk OilI got a SPI iron at the mall three years ago and when I got home I was terribly disappointed. When the guy used it on my hair at the mall it seemed to be great, but when I did it myself at home, it was pulling my hair, constantly getting stuck and took a lot of pressure, pulling and many passes over the same strand to get it straight and it still came out frizzy. The CHI is totally different. I used my stepdaughters when we were on vacation and had to get one as soon as we got back.

My hair is very thick, coarse and frizzy, but after I use this iron it's straight, soft and silky. I never thought I'd be able to do this at home. My hair really looks and feels like I just got back from a salon.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I just got it and don't know how well it's going to perform over time, but I really do love it and totally recommend it.

I love Chi hair straighteners and have been using them for years. This was my second Shooting Star Chi straightener, the other one worked for over a year and physically broke while traveling so I replaced it. However, this straightener blew a fuse and broke within the first month of use. I am very disappointed because I spent a lot of money and it's broken already :( :( :(

Buy Chi Shooting Star to our Earth Iron with Free 2oz Chi Organic Silk Oil Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment