Herstyler Mini-Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Styler

Herstyler Mini-Zebra Hair StraightenerThey will rip you off, never send your mini flat iron after promising to ship it to you within 24 hours, and then blaming it on the post office for 'losing' the package which they cannot provide a tracking number for (because it does not exist). They will not respond to numerous emails until you file a complaint with Amazon. Then they ask you to remove their bad feedback because it hurts their sales. They promise to make everything right and send you something complimentary after you remove the feedback, but then they disappear. This is all after initially sending the wrong product and jacking me around for five weeks and telling me that the post office lost my return (they provided the label). I would pay twice as much to buy this from somewhere else. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB against them.

Normally, I would never post this here, but it needs to be said and I cannot repost this under feedback. The HerStyler rules!

I ordered this thinking I was getting a black straightener with a car charger. I recieved a lime green mini straightener wit a wall plug. very disappointed.

Buy Herstyler Mini-Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Styler Now

I ordered 2 of these items as Christmas presents for my Wife and Daughter. I was very unhappy when I got the products. I understand that they are Mini versions of the Her styler flat iron. When I got the product I found that they are too small to actually do any real styling. One of the items actually only had a 12V car charger cord. When I contacted the seller for a return of the product, following the proper procedures through Amazon, I was happy to find how easy it was to return the products. I printed the return label, mailed the items back to the company and received confirmation that they had received the shipment. That happiness has since gone away. Still to this day i have not been refunded my cost for the items. I contacted this seller and provided the Return address and shipment number which they asked for. It has been several months now and i still have not been refunded.

Overall I am very displeased with this seller and wish to warn others when buying from this particular seller.

Read Best Reviews of Herstyler Mini-Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Styler Here

I have used sooooo many flat irons in my life time,it is sooooo sad. But love this one. At 1st I wasnt sure but once I used it the 1st time I fell in love . This is a great flat iron. I have a small and big one!!!!

Want Herstyler Mini-Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Styler Discount?

I had the same kind flat iron my sister bought me as my birthday gift a few years ago. I love it so much, but recently not functioning. I went online and bought a new one. Jenna was my contact and provided the best service ans excellent customer service for my order. Best seller I ever worked with. I highly recommend this seller to you all.

Save 93% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment