Curls N' Curls Curling Iron

Curls N' Curls 5/8-Inch Curling IronI tried this curling iron, and i thought that it wouldn't work because it was so cheap. I used it, and It was amazing! it makes absolutely beautiful curls, and thats why its always out of stock on all the websites. I would totally recommend this curling iron to ANYONE!!! its the best please try it! just hold it on your hair for 30 seconds for best results.

I have a hard time finding 5/8 inch curling irons. This one if perfect. Very lightweight. Easy to travel with.

Buy Curls N' Curls Curling Iron Now

I like this curling iron because of the easy to push button. I don't like the ones with "lever" open the rod. It takes few minutes to heat up, and the temperature is not too hot which will not burn your hair. 5/8" is a perfect size for me. It makes nice curls, and hair goes thru smoothly. The handle looks white on the picture, but it's actually very light lavender color. Too bad it does not come in pink! Also, Conair should not discontinue this nice product. It's the best.

Read Best Reviews of Curls N' Curls Curling Iron Here

When I first opened it, I wasn't sure if it would be any good. I bought it for my 8 year old. It actually does a really good job and it doesn't get as hot as some of the other ones so I'm not as worried about her burning herself.

Want Curls N' Curls Curling Iron Discount?

I have had this curling iron for about 8 months, used it about 1 time weekly, and it has already broken apart. It was only used by myself, no children, so it wasn't abused. The arm just broke off inside the handle.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment