Revlon Rvdr5034 1875w Turbo Dryer, 2 Speed, Black

Revlon Rvdr5034 1875w Turbo Dryer, 2 Speed, BlackThis is by far the best hairdryer I have ever used. I have a VERY sensitive scalp and after using my sisters hairdryer once I had a blistery rash on the back of my head, I never want to go through that again! This hairdryer BLOWS teehee, strong enough for my thick hair, distributes enough heat so I don't have to get close to my scalp at all. The back pops off so you can clean it to keep the air circulation as strong as the first use, also you can't beat the price! Great product.

For $7.77, it's fine. It blows hot and cold as well as a more expensive unit.

But be aware that the cord is only 4 feet long. That's pretty short.

Buy Revlon Rvdr5034 1875w Turbo Dryer, 2 Speed, Black Now

This is a great little dryer and price is soo good. It fits in the hand well and for the first time the cool air button is easily accessible without looking to find it. You'll enjoy this product.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon Rvdr5034 1875w Turbo Dryer, 2 Speed, Black Here

I bought this for my mom and little sister's home, as one of their Christmas gifts this year, because they haven't had a blowdryer in the house for years now. They said they love it, it's a simple blowdryer with a high heat so it dries the hair fast; overall it's easy to use but doesn't come with any special perks. But guaranteed if you don't have one now it's better than what you have!

Want Revlon Rvdr5034 1875w Turbo Dryer, 2 Speed, Black Discount?

I needed an inexpensive hairdryer. When it arrived, it was not as large as I thought it would be...that's a good thing when you're tight on storage space. I would say this is a mid-size hairdryer. Not the full gigantic salon-sized version nor the mini travel version. It doesn't seem too noisy when on and the volume of air it blows is pretty decent.

The overall construction is as you would expect for the price...a glossy smooth plastic outer shell surrounding the internal heating/electrical/mechanical workings. The switch is easy to manipulate into the desired setting: down for low and up for high. The cool shot button allows the hairdryer to ramp up into the high mode but blow out cool air. The filter cover on the end of the hairdryer is easy to remove by twisting off. I prefer this type of filter cover over the hinged version that you cannot run under the sink for a good cleaning. If you ever rinse the filter cover, make sure it is absolutely dry before putting it back on the hairdryer as water and electricity do not mix! On the topic of electricity, the hairdryer also features a GFCI plug in case your bathroom doesn't have a GFCI outlet. This feature trips the power off to your hairdryer in case it comes into contact with water, preventing electrocution.

The weight is decent and lightweight, not too heavy to hold while drying your hair. The handle could be a bit more comfortable, but for the money I cannot complain that much.

I don't know about durability, but I think it was a decent purchase and very utilitarian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment