Royale Professional Ceramic Straightener Iron "Classic Hot Pink"

Royale Professional Ceramic Straightener Iron 'Classic Hot Pink'You can usually count on mall Kiosks to be the worst place to buy a product and in the case of this Royale product that was definitely the case. My wife and I first saw this in the mall with the "snake oil" salesman using it on our daughters hair much to her chagrin. The curls were awesome and with his skilled hand it took only a few minutes to curl her hair. Awesome... but how much? Well, the first price was full list price, which caused me about to fall out of my shoes. After saying, thanks, no, the price dropped to half that before becoming less than 100 with the second one for 20. At that price, with my beautiful begging daughter I said I'm interested what does it come with. Well, seeing the boxes I thought I'd try out Amazons shopping tool and just scan the bar-code. Imagine my surprise to find the EXACT same product here for 10 percent of the price. Mall man wouldn't come closer and told me I had wasted his time. In fairness, I did, but I still bought one all the same.

So, now for the product itself. Not bad. Not easy, but with practice and time you can get really good results. My hair is about a half inch long, so it was mostly my daughters that got to enjoy this, but the results staid well in their locks and they're happy.

Quality seems decent; packaging is good. I would buy another if I have to, but it would appear that this is going to last a while. My recommendation to everyone, though, is watch the training video that comes with it. Definitely worthwhile and a time saver. You won't regret it.

Arrived on time, appears used in good condition. Box and warranty card are faded and item just looks used also manufacturer website states they will not honor warranty for items purchased from unauthorized sites. Was billed as "New". However, I would have paid this for a used product in good condition, and this item is still working well after a few weeks. My step-daughter came home from the mall with one she paid $200 for. I choked at the price but LOVED the straightener when I borrowed it. I couldn't bring myself to pay that and found this identical item here for $39. I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This straightener is like a miracle. It leaves my hair soft and silky, and now I that I have learned the technique for making waves and spiral curls with a straightener, I don't need any other products.I let it dry naturaly and then straighten. No more packing blow dryer, straightener, and curling iron. I don't use hair spray or gel with it, and the style holds up better than with any other product I've used. Well worth the price, but again, I am skeptical that mine was new, and I would prefer the seller be honest. One last point, the ability to set the temperature up to over 400 F is probably the biggest difference between this and the Chi I have. My Chi does not have a temperature control and cannot compare to this product despite it's $150 price tag.

Buy Royale Professional Ceramic Straightener Iron "Classic Hot Pink" Now

This is the best flat iron ever!! I have indian and malaysian hair and it usually frizzes up within a day of washing when I wash and dry and use CHI flat irons. When I washed, dried, and flat ironed with royale flat irons my hair stayed straight and frizz free for over two weeks. I will upload a video soon!! I

Read Best Reviews of Royale Professional Ceramic Straightener Iron "Classic Hot Pink" Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment