HERSTYLER ZEBRA 1" TOURMALIINE IONIC FLAT IRON

HERSTYLER ZEBRA 1' TOURMALIINE IONIC FLAT IRONI was very excited to receive this flat iron and I put it to use as soon as it came. It heats up extremely fast and does a good job at straightening my hair (I happen to be an African-American) and I would recommend for all types of ethnic hair. No product in the hair is needed seeing that this flat iron leaves your hair super straight with a high shine. The same iron can be purchased in the mall at a kiosk for up to $200.00 so this price is a steal and well worth the money!

this is the best ever. i always have to buy one every year and this is just right. no smell of burning hair do not have to use no oils or nothing and slides the hair really good. i will not buy other than this.

Buy HERSTYLER ZEBRA 1" TOURMALIINE IONIC FLAT IRON Now

I've had this for a couple of years now and it still works excellent. The paint in the front peeled off a little bit but I guess that's regular wear and it doesn't impact the usefulness.

Read Best Reviews of HERSTYLER ZEBRA 1" TOURMALIINE IONIC FLAT IRON Here

Took awhile to get the product, but I guess there was a mistake @ the Post Office or on the sellers computer... Either way I got the flat iron... It looks kinda "cheap" unlike my friends HerStyler... Not saying it is a fake, just saying maybe I got the wrong size or something? Glad I didn't pay very much!

I was told I would receive my shipping money back and never did, I was waiting to write the review for when I received the check that I was told was coming in a separate envelope... never got it.

Anyways, it does an OK job on my hair... my hair is pretty thin and lightweight and it makes it static-like sometimes.

I was told by a friend that owns Chi and HerStyler to buy Herstyler because it is "THE BEST" ? Not sure I agree with that statement, but since I bought it, I am gonna use it! I gave 4 stars because it does what it is supposed to do and the long shipping time was due to a mistake and mistakes happen!

Want HERSTYLER ZEBRA 1" TOURMALIINE IONIC FLAT IRON Discount?

This is a really nice iron. I have dry, long curly hair and it works great! The picture however shows the box, info tablet and a small carry bag. My iron came right away but I noticed the info tablet was for the zebra curling iron, not the flat iron, I also never received the small carry bag as shown in the picture. I'm not to worried about it though, the iron works great and its hard to find any flatiron regardless of name brand or not, that works good for under $30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment