Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Green 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology

Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Green 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion TechnologyI purchased these after using the ones from my friend had from the mall and they are wonderful! the package is the same if they are knockoffs i surely cant tell! I did a side by side comparison and everything down to the dials were the same! they only thing different between hers and mine was the price! hahaa lol...got my hair straight and that is not an easy task!

I really like this particular hair straightener because of how fast it heats up and it doen't turn off at random like my last one. I still have to use some kind of heat protection conditioner or friz protector, (my hair is really curly and is fizzy anyway without a little help;) but i can use less of it than i have before. There isn't anything i don't like about it. Great product, quick shipment, and totally content! thank you!

Buy Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Green 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Now

I LOVE this flat iron!!! It's the only one I've ever used that actually straightens my hair and it's even straight the next day! Wow! Just like the one they try and sell you for $200 in the mall! Actually got the lady to come down to $89 but she was really rude with me when I told her I didn't have the money to buy it that day I would have to wait until payday the next week so I am so glad I found this deal on here and she didn't get a sale from me! :)

Read Best Reviews of Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Green 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Here

glad I bought it,not for the price in the mall! came quick,cool color,gets hot...can curl hair as well..no snagging of hair...glad I did not pay $200 dollars

Want Herstyler Colorful Seasons 7 Green 1.5 Inch Ceramic Plates with Negative Ion Technology Discount?

Been through many straighteners and this is by far my ultimate favorite. Great price. Sister bought exact one in pink at the Mall and spent $100 for hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment