NuMe Couture Purple Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic 1 1/3" Hair Straightener / Flat Iron Dual Voltage 110v

NuMe Couture Purple Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic 1 1/3' Hair Straightener / Flat Iron Dual Voltage 110v - 240vBest hair straightner I've ever used! And I have very coarse and thick hair. I straightned it yesterday and went outside throughout the day, and it even drizzled a little and my hair did NOT frizz up like usual! LOVE IT! And it makes perfect curls.

I bought this flat iron after reading that it was supposed to be superior to many others on the market. It was offered to me in an e-mail ad for a very reasonable price and it seemed too good be true...and so it was! I was used to using a Chi flat iron and had been satisfied with it but the one I had was old and needed to be replaced so I decided to try something new. Well, I ended up sending this one back. First of all, the thermostat dial and on/of switch are on the inside of the iron, a couple inches from the very hot plates, and very difficult to see. I figured out how to turn it on and off and I could see the dial which regulated the temperature, but I never did figure out how I was supposed to regulate it. The inside of the iron is black and any writing would be extremely hard to see. I ended up just turning it to the middle of its capacity and hoped that it was hot enough to do the job but not so hot it would scorch my hair off! It took longer to heat up than the Chi and then my hair never did slide smoothly through it. Every time I used it, I had static electricity that I had to get rid of before I could continue styling my hair. I gave this iron a week so I could figure out exactly how to use it and to see if maybe I could regulate the settings to make it work better but I never succeeded. I went out and bought another Chi and will just stick with that. I don't recommend this flat iron...even at the reasonable price I got it for, I just couldn't justify keeping it.

Buy NuMe Couture Purple Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic 1 1/3" Hair Straightener / Flat Iron Dual Voltage 110v Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment