CHI 1" Original Ceramic Style Flat Iron by Farouk

CHI 1' Original Ceramic Style Flat Iron by FaroukThis is not a real CHI flatiron. It does not work as well as a CHI, it does not get as hot as a CHI, is not made from the same quality material as a CHI, does not come with a 2 year warranty like a CHI, the Farouk name stamp comes off after a week, there is not a serial number on the iron like a real CHI, does not have a model number on it like a real CHI, even the box it comes in is thin cardboard compared to the box the real CHI comes in. At the price paid it is simply a rip off and was returned. In all fairness to there being different vendors mine came from Good Stuff Ever through Amazon but never again.

I've been using a Chi iron for 5 years now and I must admit that they get the job done. My problem is that I live in Florida and the weather... well it's not the best weather for straight hair, especially if you're naturally curly. I lost my Chi iron a couple of months ago (the one I've had for years) so I decided to get the same one. We all know they are super expensive, so when I saw the cheap prices of $65 and so on I decided to buy it here. I got it within a couple of days from the day of purchase and it worked wonders... the first two months. I was straightening my hair for a date with my boyfriend when all of a sudden it TURNED OFF!! I figured it had over heated or something so I let it cool down. Nothing. My iron hasn't worked ever since and I have it sitting in my room,completely new, and useless!! I tried to contact the seller but he/she couldn't do anything about it. My recommendation: Make sure it has warranty!!! :P

Buy CHI 1" Original Ceramic Style Flat Iron by Farouk Now

I owned a Chi previous to this purchase and loved it. When I bought this one, the pictures looked exactly the same as the one I owned so I thought I was getting a really good deal. When I got the product, it was not the same as the REAL Chi I had owned. This one is a lot lighter, has a different outlet plug, doesn't get near as hot, and pulls on your hair. Overrall, not what I thought I was getting when I bought it. I could have gone to a drug store and bought a $20 hair staightner for the same quality.

Read Best Reviews of CHI 1" Original Ceramic Style Flat Iron by Farouk Here

I was stunned when I found the CHI for so cheap after mine broke, I decided to order one from here. Big mistake! 2 months passed and it no longer works! The lettering has wiped off, and the ceramic is peeling. If you compare the cords to a real CHI you will see they DO NOT match.

Now I am stuck with this POS so called CHI. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

Want CHI 1" Original Ceramic Style Flat Iron by Farouk Discount?

This product is not the real chi. There is not dial to adjust the temperature and it felt really cheap. yes, it straightens my hair, but just as good as a loreal or revlon flat iron. Not worth the price and not the real thing. I think someone just slapped the name Chi on it. I'm really upset. Don't buy this if you want the real thing.

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment