Avanti Ultra Wet-dry Nano-titanium Ceramic Digital Flat Iron, Wd-avcroc, 1-3/8"

Avanti Ultra Wet-dry Nano-titanium Ceramic Digital Flat Iron, Wd-avcroc, 1-3/8'Bought this from flatironexperts.com but wanted to write a review here too!

Love this iron. I use it on my slightly damp hair when I get to work(I don't have time after my shower to get to work). 10 minutes and I have straight hair from curly damp hair! The straight stays all day even if I sweat a little. My hair would curl up a bit around my forehead when I used my chi! I would definitely suggest this iron for people on the go with little time to blow dry and then straighten. Also works on dry hair!

After reasearching this product for a while, I received it two years ago as a Christmas present. At the time, I would have given it five stars. It halved my hair straightening time, and it left my hair long and silky. Then about six months later, I was taking advantage of the wet-to-dry feature and it electrocuted me! I could feel a pulse of electricity going through my thumb, where I was holding the straigtener over the control panel. That was the last time I straightened my hair wet. It worked great until today, when I went to go straighten my hair and I heard an electrical sounding noise, and it did not turn on. If this was a $10 straightener from Walmart, I wouldn't care, but as this straightener cost me $150 from flatironexperts.com, I am very upset, considering the warranty is only one year limited, so I can't return it. Good thing I'm going to Walmart tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a cheap one that works. Don't buy this product. It works great, but it's shelf life is not worth the money.

Buy Avanti Ultra Wet-dry Nano-titanium Ceramic Digital Flat Iron, Wd-avcroc, 1-3/8" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment