KQC Thermal Shine Spray (142g)

KQC Thermal Shine SprayI am still new to useing this product, and haven't had the time to curl my hair much, but the few times I have used it I was satisfied. it does leave your hair shiny, which is nice when you are doing curls or straightening. It was a little pricey, but for how often I curl my hair or straighten it, I think this product will last me a while.

I've tried this a few times and other than making my hair greasy feeling/looking and my floor extremely slippery, I just don't see the value. Is it protecting my hair from my curling iron? I really don't know. I have used a curling iron for 30 years without protective spray and my hair seems fine. This doesn't seem to be worth the money to me.

Buy KQC Thermal Shine Spray (142g) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment